Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Expressing thy love

If I could only dance all day long,
I'd dance with you 'til early dawn

If I could only sing so good,
I'd sing a song to change your moods.

If I could only write a poem,
I'd make a rhyme to make my love known.

If I could only talk so well,
I'd talk and talk with words heartfelt.

If I could only shout so loud,
I'd tell the world about my love.

If I could only think so smart,
I'd answer the riddle of your heart.

If I could only be so athletic,
I'd win for you medals that are authentic.

If I could only be so wealthy,
I'd invest a lot to make you happy.

If I could only be the funniest clown,
I'd assure you, you'd never frown.

If I could only be the best leader,
I'd help you show your wonders.

If I could only be all these things,
Then I guess everything would be boring.

But if I were who I am,
I'd guarantee you, I am your man.

No comments: