Saturday, April 17, 2010

You're Just a Blur

A blur just breezed by,
Then led me to ask why???
On how, came a dame,
That made things not the same.

You're just a blur that came unexpected,
When you came, you had me dissected,
On things that I thought I never wanted,
But love came and was intercepted.

You've gave me a reason to smile,
And memories that would linger for a while.
You've gave me a reason for tomorrow,
A one that won't be lived in sorrow.

A blur does not last long,
And suddenly everything came wrong.
I know you mean a lot to me,
But as of now, I'd just let things be.

Maybe you're the blur that's not meant to stay,
And you're just the one that leads the way,
To that one damsel I hope and pray,
That would come to brighten up my day.

You're just a Blur that I'm thankful for,
Someone I'd always open up the door.
And I know when the mist has cleared,
You're someone who'll have me endeared.

No comments: